If you use even one hazardous chemical in your workplace you must have a complete Right-to-Know Hazard Communication Program and your employees must be trained on their risks and how to protect themselves. Here is the step-by-step process for the business owner to develop their new "Right-to-Know" Hazard Communication Program and to facilitate the required training of employees. This product includes:
- Detailed employer instruction manual to aid in developing a fully compliant program including fill-in-the-blank forms, SDS request letters, sample labels, a model plan for your written hazard communication program and more.
- Employee handbooks
- Our Get the Point Employee Training Program that includes:
- Employee training DVDs (PART 1 (17:48) and PART 2 (17:22))
- Instructor Notes
- Student Handouts
- A copy of the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard
- OSHA QuickCards for GHS Pictograms and Labels
- Student Quizzes and Answer Keys to ensure the information was understood
- Training Log and Certificates of Completion to document your training efforts
- Our 800 number with free support in developing your program
Complete Hazard Communication Guide and Training Set 2018
Returns accepted within 14 days for refund or exchange.