If your business works with stainless steel or coatings that contain chromium, the OSHA Hexavalent Chromium Standard affects you. Here is the step-by-step process for the business owner to understand the Hexavalent Chromium regulations, to develop their site specific safety program, and to facilitate the required training of employees. This product includes:
- Detailed instruction manual to help you determine if the standard appies to your business, to aid in developing a fully compliant program, including exposure testing and required actions, health effects, how to prevent exposure, employer responsibilities, time tables and more.
- Our GET THE POINT Hexavalent Chromium Employee Safety Training Program that includes:
- Employee training DVD
- Instructor Notes
- Student Handouts
- A copy of the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard
- Important guidance documents, including Controlling Exposures during Electroplating, Controlling Exposures during Welding
- Student Quiz and Answer Key to ensure the information was understood
- Training Log and Certificates of Completion to document your training efforts
- Our 800 number with free support
Complete Hexavalent Chromium OSHA Compliance Program
Returns accepted within 14 days for refund or exchange.
Free shipping in continental U.S.