Ergonomics at your job can affect your health. Poor workplace design and ergonomically incorrect work practices can cause injury to your muscles, cartilage, bones, and nervous system. Good ergonomics fit the workplace to the worker to provide a higher level of safety and efficiency. Adoption of ergonomically correct work practices can protect your health and safety, and also contribute to your effectiveness as an employee. This training program provides an overview of ergonomic issues including:
- Understanding what ergonomics is all about
- How to identify conditions that may cause ergonomic problems
- Effective solutions for ergonomic problems
- Safe lifting
- Methods to prevent overreaching or twisting injuries
This training program is a two disk set that includes:
- Employee Training DVD (17:20)
- Instructors’ Notes
- Student Handout
- NIOSH “Elements of Ergonomics Programs” Primer
- OSHA’s Ergonomics Guidance Document.
- Student Quiz and Answer Key to ensure the information was understood
- Certificate of Completion to document your training efforts
- An instruction guide that lists additional steps you must take to complete training and be in full compliance with OSHA regulations
- Our 800 number with free support
GET THE POINT Ergonomics Awareness Employee Safety Training Program
Returns accepted within 14 days for exchange or refund.
Free shipping in the continental U.S.