Use of flammable liquids without adequate fire prevention or planning can cost you your facility or even your life. In a typical year, more than 75,000 workplace fires cost businesses more than $2.3 billion. Improper use and storage of flammable liquids are the cause of many of these incidents. This program explains the hazards of flammable liquids in the workplace and the precautions that employees must take.
- Important definitions related to flammable liquids
- Which flammable liquids are typically used by surface fabricators
- How the OSHA Flammable Liquids Standard protects you
- Storage requirements and why they are so important
- Fire issues and requirements for fire prevention when you use or store flammable liquids at your facility
- Special hazards and requirements for spray finishing.
This training program is a two disk set that includes:
- Employee training DVD (24:50)
- Instructors’ Notes
- Student Handout
- Revision of Flammables Standard Chart
- GHS Labels for Flammable Liquids
- Copies of the OSHA Flammable Liquids and Spray finishing using flammable and combustible materials standards
- Student Quiz and Answer Key to ensure the information was understood
- Certificate of Completion to document your training efforts
- An instruction guide that lists additional steps you must take to complete training and be in full compliance with OSHA regulations
- Our 800 number with free support
GET THE POINT Flammable Liquids Employee Safety Training Program
Returns accepted within 14 days for refund or exchange.