Slips, trips and falls constitute the majority of general industry accidents. They cause 15% of all accidental deaths, and are second only to motor vehicle accidents as a cause of fatalities. OSHA revised its regulations for Walking-Working Surfaces that went into effect in 2017. This training program provides information on specific hazards in the workplace and how to prevent accidents and injuries.
· Slippery surfaces
· Tripping hazards
· Floor openings
· Outdoor hazards
· How to work safely
This training program is a two disk set that includes:
· Employee training DVD (27:06)
· Instructor Notes
· Student Handout
· Copies of the OSHA Walking-Working Surfaces and Fall Protection regulations
· OSHA Fact Sheet
· Student Quiz and Answer Key to ensure the information was understood
· Certificate of Completion to document your training efforts
· An instruction guide that lists any additional steps you must take to be in full compliance with OSHA regulations
· Our 800 number with free support
GET THE POINT Slips Trips and Falls Employee Safety Training Program
Returns accepted within 14 for refund or exchange.
Free shipping within continental U.S.